Vision of High Way Church
in Maple Ridge, BC
"To be a church doing the will of
God in the earth, His way by His enabling."
"Our vision will be accomplished by preaching,
teaching, discipling, enabling, maturing and evangelizing."
"By being living examples of these truths."
Statement of Faith
We believe the entire Holy Bible to be the
Word of God and to be our only rule and guide for faith
and practice. Listed here are certain doctrines we hold
to be of great importance. We believe:
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Holy Scriptures.
2. In the existence of One True God who has
revealed Himself to the world as the Father, as the Son
and as the Holy Spirit.
3. In the Saviour of men, the Lord Jesus Christ,
conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, very
God and very man.
4. In the creation, test and fall of man,
as recorded in Genesis; his total spiritual depravity and
inability to attain to divine righteousness.
5. In the Gospel of the Grace of God, how
that Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose again
the third day for our justification.
6. In the salvation of sinners by Grace, through
faith alone in the perfect and sufficient work of Christ
on our behalf upon the cross of Calvary; excluding all human
7. In Water Baptism of believers by immersion
in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. In the Baptism with the Holy Spirit as
an experience subsequent to salvation, with the scriptural
evidence; namely, speaking in tongues.
9. In the Gifts of the Spirit as enumerated
in 1 Corinthians, being exercised and practiced as manifest
in the early church.
10. In the Lord's Supper, as a memorial for
11. In the healing of the body by divine power,
or divine healing in many aspects as practiced by the early
12. In the eternal life of the believer and
the eternal punishment of the unbeliever.
13. In the Spirit-filled life, a life of separation
from the world, and the perfecting of holiness in the fear
of God as an expression of Christian faith.
14. In the reality and personality of Satan
15. In the reality and ministry of holy angels.
16. In the personal return of the Lord Jesus
Christ for His Church.
17. In the sanctity of marriage, as a life long exclusive commitment between one man and one woman.